We will learn about the guidelines on how we collect information and data from our USERS and visitors and how we protect them. The purpose of this document is to help you consciously decide about sharing information with us and using the platform.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
In addition, LUX CAPITAL, LLC, in order to implement transparency and additional access controls, grants the USERS the following rights:
1) Right of access - the right to be informed and request access to the personal data we process about the USER;
2) Right of rectification - the right to request that LUX CAPITAL, LLC change or update the USER's personal data whenever they are incorrect and/or incomplete;
3) Right to delete information - the right to request us to delete your personal data;
4) Right to restrict – the right to request that we temporarily or permanently discontinue the processing of all or some of your personal data;
5) Right to object – the right to object, at any time, to the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your particular situation; and the right to object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes;
6) Right to data portability - the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format;
7) Right not to be subject to automated decisions - the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on an automated decision, including profiling, where the decision may have a legal effect for you or produce an equally significant effect.
Our platform collects personal information from USERS:
When registering on the PLATFORM, we process the following data that can be provided by the USERS: full name, date of birth, country of fiscal domicile, e-mail, telephone, full address (including city, state, country), ID number. In the case of legal entities, all data contained in the social contract thereof.
At the time of filling out any contact form, when all the data entered in it by USERS are processed.
When USERS voluntarily send information by e-mail. Such data that is also limited to that information.
By making any access to the LUX CAPITAL, LLC platform, through cookies and other technologies, when the URL data, the IP address of the USER, the date of the visit, screens visited on the LUX CAPITAL, LLC page, patterns of interaction (such as screen actions, clicks, touches) will be processed, as a way to confirm the choices and actions of the USER him/herself.
PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSED
The USER agrees and authorizes the use of the data processed for the following purposes:
1) The data collected as described in item "1” above – for mandatory customer analysis (KYC and AML policies) and to enable access to the services provided on the platform;
2) The data collected as described in Items "1” and “2" above - to send information and newsletters;
3) The data collected as described in item “3” above - to respond to user requests;
4) The data collected as described in item "1" and "4" above – for research and analysis, to improve our technology, for access registration, enhancement of security tools, for USER identification and services.
I - PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
1.2. LUX CAPITAL, LLC may collect the IP address and information of the access device, namely: identifier, name and type of device, operating system, location, mobile and Wi-Fi network information and default web log information, browser used, traffic to/from the Platform, and pages accessed within the Platform.
1.3 In addition, information on all activities carried out by the USER on the Platform will also be collected.
1.6. In the event of suspension, termination of the use of the Platform and its Services or termination of the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Platform, either by the User or by LUX CAPITAL, LLC, the User is aware that his/her registration will be canceled, and his/her data may be stored and maintained by LUX CAPITAL, LLC for five years. After this deadline, all User data will be permanently deleted from the LUX CAPITAL, LLC database.
2.2. Cookies are small text files sent to the computer or other User Access Device in a way that only allows LUX CAPITAL, LLC to personalize the User's experience on the Platform.
III. USE OF THE DATA COLLECTED
3.1. The data collected by LUX CAPITAL, LLC may be used to:
(i) prevent and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities and/or violations of the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Platform;
(ii) identify possible account breaches by unauthorized third parties, such as hackers and scammers in general, by malicious software, or any activity that may financially or otherwise harm Users;
(iii) provide better Service and User support;
(iv) process transactions and send notifications about Users' Transactions;
(v) resolve disputes and troubleshoot;
(vi) customize, assess, and improve the Platform and its Services, as well as the content and layout of the platform and application, always for the benefit of the User;
(vii) provide Service update notices and promotional offers;
(viii) verify the identity of the User when requesting account opening and transactions by the Platform, comparing the data collected by LUX CAPITAL, LLC in all User interactions in order to verify possible attempts to unauthorized use of the User account; and
(ix) comply with other legal and regulatory obligations imposed to the Platform.
IV. PROTECTION AND STORAGE OF USER DATA
4.2. The User will have his/her account on the Platform protected by a personal and non-transferable password, in order to ensure his/her security and privacy. The password must be chosen by the User in an appropriate manner, and it is up to the User (i) to prevent third party access to his/her computer or other devices while using the Platform; and (ii) to disconnect from the platform when access is terminated, in addition to the prohibitions/responsibilities stipulated in the term of use.
4.3. LUX CAPITAL, LLC will never request the password to the User's Platform by any means other than the Platform itself. In the event of suspicion of improper access by third parties to his/her personal account on the platform, misuse of his/her access email, password, or any unrecognized activity, the User shall immediately (i) request change of his/her password on the Platform; and (ii) notify LUX CAPITAL, LLC, through the service channels provided on the platform, so that LUX CAPITAL, LLC can take appropriate action.
4.4. The transmission of information over the internet may not be completely secure given the possibility of unauthorized access or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors that may compromise the security of User information at any time. To prevent unauthorized access to User data, LUX CAPITAL, LLC uses security solutions to monitor and prevent breaches of LUX CAPITAL, LLC's servers. Furthermore, all communication carried out through the Platform is encrypted and sensitive data is stored in databases protected by the most current protection technologies.
4.5. The User acknowledges that he/she is solely responsible for the transmission of his/her personal information on the Platform. LUX CAPITAL, LLC is not responsible for security failures occurring due to the Access Device used by the User to access the platform, as well as for damage or problems arising from the delay, interruption, or blocking of data transmissions due to oscillations in the User's connection to the internet.
4.6. The User data collected when accessing or using the platform and/or contracting the services will be stored on LUX CAPITAL, LLC servers.
Text updated on 23/07/2020